When my son was younger, he was obsessed with Minecraft. He had Minecraft posters, shirts and even Minecraft shoes (I DIY’ed for him). In 6th grade, he started reading The Diary of a Wimpy Kid book series, which he also loved. Now an 8th grader, his interests lay in politics and world affairs.
If you have a child who is a Minecraft fan, Diary of a Minecraft Wimpy Zombie: Monster Christmas by M.C. Steve, would make a perfect stocking stuffer.
When monsters celebrate Christmas it’s time to wreck the halls…
It’s Christmas – time to party, and fun-loving young zombie Z is not about to disappoint! Z, monster friends Trevor, Bonnie and human boy Steve are ready to cut loose, have fun and feast on loads of pizza. Z isn’t completely off the clock though, his classmates are waiting for his next piece in the school newspaper, and Z isn’t about to disappoint them either.
From learning how to ice skate, to sledding, to a festive New Year’s party, there’s fun around every corner for Z and his buddies. Even Z’s moody older brother R seems to be in the spirit of things, and there’s still one last bash waiting for the the young friends!
What Christmas adventures are waiting for Z and the crew? Time will tell when you read “Monster Christmas”
Non-stop adventure and fun, “Monster Christmas” is the perfect holiday pick for your little human.
I’m giving away ONE paperback copy of Diary of a Minecraft Wimpy Zombie: Monster Christmas. Just enter your email address.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Hey everyone. As you can see, this post is going to be about glasses. I’ve had glasses since I was 13 years old and I wear them every day. I also wear contact lenses and prescription sunglasses. When GlassesShop.com first emailed me and asked if I’d be interested in ordering a pair of their glasses, I was skeptical for two reasons:
- I had never ordered eyeglasses online before.
- their prices were low, which made me question the quality of the eyeglasses.
Since my 7-year-old frames are about to bite the dust, I went ahead and ordered a pair of prescription glasses from GlassesShop.com. I have to admit, ordering online was very convenient. Their site is user-friendly and the ordering process was easy. They have tons of frames to choose from. You can shop by materials, lenses, gender, style or color. They offer frames with single vision lenses for as low as $5.95. Progressive lenses cost extra ($19 – $49).
Once I found a frame I liked, all I had to do was type in my prescription. The glasses arrived within a week. Shipping in the U.S. is under $5 or free on orders over $49. The eyeglasses look really nice and feel sturdy – not cheap at all – and the prescription is accurate. This frame is called Atwood – Black.
I definitely want to try their prescription sunglasses. Mine are old and flimsy-looking. And because GlassesShop.com is so affordable, I can order a couple of different styles. For someone who doesn’t have vision insurance, I’m glad there are affordable online options available. Glasses can be so expensive at the eye doctor. By the way, GlassesShop.com is American owned and operated.
Is online glasses shopping for you?
If you are interested in ordering a pair of glasses online, use the special coupon code
**I received free glasses to facilitate an honest review. All opinions are 100% mine.**
Hey everyone. Here are 12 random gift ideas I love from $9 to $45 – something for every taste and every budget. Whether it’s your mom, brother, daughter, friend or spouse, these gifts are great for everyone.
1. Portable Essential Oil Diffuser $22. Fill your space with a lovely fragrance that can lift the mood and relieve stress.
2. DYMO Handheld Label Maker $14. A fast, simple label maker that’s easy to take with you.
3. Sleigh All Day Loose and Flowy Longsleeve Tee $35. During Christmas time, you don’t sleigh, you SLAY.
4. Minted Crisscross Table Runner $26. Complement any contemporary or traditional décor with a crisp table runner.
5.TP-Link Smart Plug $45. Make your devices run on your schedule, even when you’re not there. You can read my review on this device here.
6. Mug Warmer for Home/Office $10. Keep your favorite mug of coffee, tea or cocoa hot when you want it.
7. MagnoGrip Magnetic Wristband $13. Ideal for holding nails, screws, fasteners, wrenches and small tools.
8. Schefs Premium Stainless Steal Tea Infuser $9. Makes brewing a cup of tea as easy as possible.
9. Game of Phones Card Game. No two games are ever the same.
10. Clip-on 180 Degree Fish Eye Lens for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Android Devices $7. Cool lens for the amateur photographer.
11. Digital Tire Gauge $10. Displays instantly and clearly shows exact reading.
12. Natural Silk Pillowcase $20. Great for preventing wrinkles, dry skin and frizzled hair, and morning bed head.
**Post contains affiliate links.**