I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was lovely … and white!
When we moved into our fixer upper in 2014, I was in a rush to get everything done so my kids could have a home they’d feel comfortable in. I soon realized unless you have $100K to spend on a 6-week remodel (HGTV kind of remodel), your home/house is going to be a work in progress… for many years. Before 2018 rolls in, here are a few projects I poured my energy into this year.
1. Kitchen Pantry: Our kitchen needed more storage so I did the obvious (haha) – I took two bookshelves and turned them into a pantry.
2. Chain Link Fence Upgrade: A few old fence boards can make a chain link fence look so much better, don’t you think?
3. Dog House Makeover: I almost didn’t think this old dog house could come back “to life”. This made the end result so much sweeter.
4. Modern Entryway Table: A couple of hours of work and $30 worth of products can get you a new entryway table. It’s perfect for our small entryway, which leads into the living room.
5. New Door Handles: I can’t tell you how much I love our new door handles. Your hands can be full, that’s ok, because your elbow can open the door.
I’m looking forward to new projects in 2018! May the new year be filled with all the very best.