Last year, I got my first charcoal grill. One of the things that kept me from getting one for so long was the lighter fluid situation. I’m not a fan of lighter fluid and certainly didn’t want a gasoline scented burger. Turns out, I didn’t need lighter fluid.
HomeRight let me try their ElectroLight Fire Starter. The ElectroLight allows you to easily light your charcoal barbecue grill, wood burning fireplace or fire pit in 2-3 minutes. It uses high 1,300°F temperature air to ignite and then fan the flames with built-in blower. No need for lighter fluid or other starter chemicals.
- Durable polycarbonate handle, aluminum cooling shroud, steel cased heating element and cooling stand
- Intermittent power switch controls heating element and blower
- 10 ft. heavy gauge grounded power cord
- Durable heating element, motor and switch to last for hundreds of lights
- 2-year limited manufacturer warranty
Charcoal grilling is well worth the extra effort. If you apply a little patience, a charcoal grill can probably cook some of the most flavorful, mouth-watering meals.
Now one of my readers can win an ElectroLight. Your coals will be ready fast and your food won’t taste like gasoline. Good luck!
**Post contains affiliate links.**