A few days ago I learned that Social Fabric® is giving away two trips to SoFabU on the Road.
SoFabU on the Road is a unique conference series that allows bloggers to take advantage of face to face educational opportunities to help grow their business.
SoFabU on the Road 2016 provides hands-on, interactive sessions for bloggers to implement what they’re learning on the spot. Attendees will have the unique opportunity to interact with instructors while they work on their site.
The lineup of the SoFabU on the Road events
This blog post is my entry to this contest. Because I visit the Social Fabric® website every. single. day., I thought it would be fun to make a cake with their logo.
1. I have NEVER attended a blogger conference. All over the internet people talk about how great blogger conferences are. I bet they are and I’d LOVE to see for myself.
2. After three years of blogging, I’d love to connect with like-minded people in person. People who get me and what I do. People who don’t get bored talking about blogging.
3. Inspiration is everything and I am sure there’s an abundance of creativity at blogger conferences. Talking and listening to creative people inspires me and boosts my creativity.
4. Education, education, education. I’m dying to learn from experts. I am ready to give my blog and new look – new theme, new fonts, new pictures, colors, etc. I need some direction on how to do all this on my own. I also need to learn more about SEO, Google Analytics, affiliate links, staging for photos, etc.
5. I love working with Social Fabric ® . When I joined, in January 2015, I had no idea which way was up when it came to sponsored posts. My first campaign came in March 2015 and I remember being terrified. I struggled with such things as “nofollow” links, drafts, google docs, etc. Luckily, everyone at SoFab was extremely kind and helpful. In 2015, I completed 29 campaigns for Social Fabric.
6. I’m going to be honest, it would be great fun to get away for a few days. Being a single mom doesn’t allow for much “me” time. And because my children’s dad lives on the other side of the country, I truly am a single parent 24/7. This trip would give me an opportunity to re-energize.
7. My tight budget simply does not allow for travel and blogging conference tickets. As much as I would love to do these things, it’s just not possible.
Even if I don’t win I want to thank Social Fabric ® for giving a “small” blogger the opportunity to grow, learn, and earn income through so many fun campaigns.
About the cake:
My go-to chocolate cake recipe for the past 20 years has been HERSHEY’S “Perfectly Chocolate” Chocolate Cake. It never disappoints!
Heather BrummettApril 22, 2016
Hey Sabine! I would love a piece of that cake! You are so creative! I agree with all your reasons to go to SoFabUOTR. We are so happy to have you as a member of our community!
sabinesApril 22, 2016
Thank you so much, Heather. Very sweet of you to comment. Have a wonderful weekend!